U

Wednesday, October 9th, 2024 3:46 PM

Billing Issue

Notes from Xfinity phone call with Melanie on 8/9/24:

I worked with Customer Service reps (Melanie and Antonio) on 8/9/24 at 12:45pm regarding a billing issue.  We transferred our service during our move in July 2023. We have been wrongfully charged from July 2023-August 2024 for an account that should have been deactivated.

[Edited: Personal Information] was deactivated in July 2023 and account [Edited: Personal Information] was activated in July 2023. I called back on July 3, 2023 to confirm account [Edited: Personal Information] was deactivated because new tenants were moving into the apartment we moved out of. Xfinity confirmed that it was deactivated, therefore account [Edited: Personal Information] should have been our only active account. Since then, I have been billed $1,556.80 for an account that should have been deactivated.

A refund for $448.98 was received on 9/4/24 [Edited: Personal Information]. We are waiting for an update on the remaining refund of $1,107.82.

Notes from Xfinity phone call with Rahul on 9/24/24:

I spoke to Rahul on 9/24/24.  He opened a new ticket number for the remaining refund - [Edited: Personal Information].  I received a text on 9/24/24 stating it would be resolved in 3 days.

[Edited: Personal Information] was closed out on 9/24/24 at 2:10pm and a new ticket [Edited: Personal Information] was opened at 2:18pm.  This ticket states that it will be resolved in 4 days.

[Edited: Personal Information] was closed at 2:21pm on 9/24/24. Someone from Xfinity called at 2:25pm on 9/24/24 and I requested a callback at 3:30pm. No one called back.

Notes from Xfinity phone call with Aastha on 10/9/24:

I spoke to Aastha on 10/9/24 around 10:50am.  Aastha said they would raise the refund ticket to the dedicated refund department who will contact me in 5-6 working days.  [Edited: Personal Information] was opened on 10/9/24 at 11:09am.  I received a text confirmation that they expect to resolve the ticket in 3 days.  Aastha directed me to follow up in 4-6 days and that I would receive email updates.  Aastha reassured me that my ticket wouldn't be closed out immediately following our chat.

[Edited: Personal Information] was closed out on 10/9/24 at 11:23am but nothing was resolved.

This needs to be resolved.  I am tired of repeatedly going through the process of opening tickets for them just to be closed out and unresolved within minutes.  I have wasted hours trying to work through this issue.  I need an update on the remaining refund of $1,107.82.

Expert

• 

106.6K Messages

10 days ago

Concern moved here to the Billing help section for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance. 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

10 days ago

user_4xaphc Hello! Thank you for reaching out. Please send us a Direct Message with your full name and address so that we can assist you further. Here are instructions on how to send a DM in case you need them:

Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send your message

Also, please keep in mind your post is public and we never want any information that applies to you and only you viewable by anyone other than you and us as we help you with your account. Please remember not to post any ticket numbers, account numbers, or any sensitive information in any public post going forward.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here