U

Saturday, August 24th, 2024 1:33 PM

Billing increase

Hi my monthly internet bill just jumped from $55 to $79 with no explanation or warning. Already have autopay setup & no other services - just internet.

Need help getting it back down, otherwise I may have to go with another ISP. Thanks

This post was created from this comment on different post

Official Employee

• 

893 Messages

26 days ago

Hello, @user_yuhi4f thank you for taking time to reach out over Xfinity Forums. You've contacted the right place for assistance in regard to the billing increase, and completely understand wanting to check for available promotions. I do the same thing when my billing increases, I like to ensure my services are manageable when it comes to the monthly pricing. 

When working with us over Xfinity Forums, it does work best to create your own post. This will help ensure it will make it over to a Xfinity employee in a more timely manner, and turned your comment into it's own post. Since I will need to gather some information to locate your account to perform the review, and we don't want that in our public conversation. When you have time please send a direct message: 

To send a direct message: 

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon in the upper right - it looks like a chat bubble  

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon just to the right of Conversations

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line - do not use the Employee's name!

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

To expedite your request, we ask that you please include your name, the account holder name (if different), and the service address

Official Employee

• 

893 Messages

26 days ago

user_yuhi4f I appreciate you sending the direct message with the requested information, I'll follow up with you there to continue with the account review. 

1 Message

23 days ago

Same thing happened to me this month. Annoying there was no warning. I would like to hear my options also. Thanks!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here