Caseyr33d's profile

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Monday, October 7th, 2024 9:28 PM

Billing help

I can't get through to speak with anyone about my bill.    I got charged for equipment installment plans and now I can't pay the bill.  

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

12 days ago

Good afternoon @Caseyr33d, and thank you for reaching out to our dedicated Communities team on our Forums today, we appreciate it! I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble getting through to speak with anyone over the phone but assure you that you have reached the right team to help address any bill concerns you may have. I see that you stated you got charged for equipment installment plans and are now having trouble paying the bill. We'd be happy get your account brought up to review the equipment installment plan charges further. Rest assured, our team is here to help how we can. In order for us to review your account and bill though, we will need to collect some private information and verify the account with a 6-digit code for security purposes. To get started, can you please send us a Direct Message with your first and last name along with the service address on the account?

To send a "Direct Message" ("Private") message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message chat" icon
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it

We looking forward to working with you further!😀

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here