M

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Sun, Aug 29, 2021 6:58 PM

billing error

I need help with a billing error. I'm being charge for dvr service and additional TV for 19.95 but I don;t have an additional dvr or Tv in my home. I have contacted support 3 times, ea time they tell me they have credited the charge but I'm not seeing it reflected in my account. I'm also not receiving an email about any credit being applied like I use to. They also can't tell me why the charge happened. This was the first time I've received it.

Official Employee

• 

216 Messages

2 m ago

@Matw26, did you have a box swapped out at any point? If you exchange a cable box but haven't returned the original box yet, you will see a charge for an additional cable box + DVR. 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@XfinityTony  Thanks for your response. I was sent a box back in May, it didn't work so we sent it back via UPS the next day. I have the receipt/tracking info. When I spoke to support they confirmed that I only have one box connected and only one box in my possession. The charge just showed up on my July bill for the first time. 

Official Employee

• 

216 Messages

Thank you for that info! We would love the opportunity to look over your account and get everything squared away. Can I get you to click (or tap) the message icon in the upper-right to go to your direct messaging? From there, go ahead and compose a new message to "Xfinity Support" with your name and address. Thank you!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

2 m ago

Sending dm now, thanks!

Official Employee

• 

388 Messages

@Matw26 We want to thank you for reaching out on the Community Forum for support with your billing issue. We are glad we were able to resolve your issue. Never hesitate to create another public post for any of your future account and service needs!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
EG

Expert

• 

89.8K Messages

2 m ago

Concern moved here to the proper help section.

New to the Community?

Start Here