U

Wednesday, October 2nd, 2024 3:25 PM

Billing- ENORMOUS SERVICES CE FEES!

How on earth to I speak to a live human  on the phone! Your automated phone service is the worst I’ve ever dealt with. You’re charging me $45.03 a month on a $60 a month cable fee and I CANT GET ANY SERVICE! I need a good phone number to reach a human begin! You expect that I’m just to pay my bill when I think it’s wrong because no one will talk to me! 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

17 days ago

user_debkvg Good morning! Thank you for reaching out to our Community Forums Team. I'm sorry to hear you have had some difficulties reaching us. Our goal is to be able to provide multiple ways for customers to reach us depending on their preference. The feedback is much appreciated, as we are always looking for ways to improve our customers experience in doing business with Xfinity. I will be sure to pass along the feedback. In the meantime, I'd be delighted to assist you with understanding the fees on your account. Here is a great resource for an explaination of the fees you are seeing. If you would like to review over some options that may be a bit more budget friendly I can review over your services and see if we have something that will meet your household needs. Can you please send a Direct Message with your name, and service address? 

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/most-common-taxes-fees-surcharges-on-your-bill

Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Messaging" icon at the top of the page (looks like a text bubble)
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here