tomg88's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

12 Messages

Sunday, June 16th, 2024 2:47 PM

billing doesn't work online

I need to change some information in the billing section.  After it chugs for a while and I click where I want to go I get a messsage that says my online session is just about up and when that is closed is an error message. 

The worthless Xfinity Assistant will not put me to a live person. 

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

3 months ago

Greetings, @tomg88! I hope your week has been treating you well. Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your busy day to leave a post on our community forum. I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with the billing section of your account, but you have definitely come to the right place for assistance.

If you could send our team a direct message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you.

To send a Direct Message, please click on the “Direct Message” icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon, then type or select "Xfinity Support". Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window and press Enter to send your message and initiate a live session.

Regular Visitor

• 

12 Messages

Direct message sent, thanks. 

Regular Visitor

• 

12 Messages

Seems to be working now, thanks.

Expert

• 

30.8K Messages

@tomg88​ let us know if anything changes.  You can reply here; don't start a new thread.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here