U

Friday, May 10th, 2024 12:08 PM

billing customer service

why xfinity mobil charge me for 4 lines but i just have 2 cellulars phones??

Official Employee

• 

969 Messages

10 days ago

Hello, @user_v80h3o! Thanks for reaching out to us regarding your mobile questions. Since Xfinity Mobile support is somewhat limited for our Digital Care Team via social media, we ask that you reach directly out (by call or text) to our Xfinity Mobile Sales and Service team at 1-888-936-4968 for further assistance with your mobile device. You may also use our Secure Online Chat where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7! Please let us know if you have any trouble reaching them, and I hope this helps :)

3 Messages

10 days ago

ANY MANAGER CAN FIX THIS ISSUE??? i just started 2 months ago with xfinity mobil 2 lines ,but they charge me for 4 lines also disconnect mi service WHY ????

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled WHY NO BODY HELPS??

Official Employee

• 

969 Messages

@user_v80h3o - While our team can help with a wide variety of concerns, due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are a bit limited as I mentioned. For some Xfinity Mobile related questions, we ask that you contact Xfinity Mobile by calling or texting 1 (888) 936-4968 or reaching out to our Secure Online Chat. If you have already reached out to Xfinity Mobile regarding your concerns, and they are still unresolved, our team can help facilitate communication with the appropriate team. Thank you!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here