U

Wednesday, October 9th, 2024 4:06 PM

Billed extra charged

I want to present and hope everyone can help me how to do it. Xfinity has charged money in my account $331.70 for June, and now Xfinity billed me $251.83 saying I use cable TV and I have complained many times to them, I do not use and do not have a cable tv bundle contract or streaming tv channels, while my contract only has cable internet, but when I called them for almost 3 hours, sometimes more than 2 hours to resolve but they promised and they did but I told them to send dispute ticket 3 times, unable ticket and this is the 4th time. But I have to find a lawyer to help me claim this as soon as possible, does anyone have Vietnamese who can help me? Or anyone who has cases like mine must fight for the truth so that it cannot be like this.

2 Messages

10 days ago

I want to present and hope everyone can help me how to do it. Xfinity has charged money in my account $331.70 for June, and now Xfinity billed me $251.83 saying I use cable TV and I have complained many times to them, I do not use and do not have a cable tv bundle contract or streaming tv channels, while my contract only has cable internet, but when I called them for almost 3 hours, sometimes more than 2 hours to resolve but they promised and they did but I told them to send dispute ticket 3 times, unable ticket and this is the 4th time. But I have to find a lawyer to help me claim this as soon as possible, does anyone have Vietnamese who can help me? Or anyone who has cases like mine must fight for the truth so that it cannot be like this.

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

10 days ago

Hello user_5bgug4

Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a Direct message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here