U

Tuesday, October 8th, 2024 5:26 PM

Closed

bill went up, need to contact customer service

My bill goes up every year when the "deal" expires and I can't find how to contact customer service. The chat bot gets stuck in a circle and can't figure out my question. What offers are available for customer retention? They are not shown through the website.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

11 days ago

user_ba4y5j Hello and thank you for reaching out via our Xfinity Community Forums today. I completely understand your frustration with the increasing bill and the challenges you’ve faced trying to get in touch with customer service. It can be so frustrating when technology doesn’t work as expected! However, you are the right place to review your account and make the changes needed. 

I’d love to help you find the best offers available for customers. If you could please send me a direct message with your full name and address, I’ll do my best to assist you further and provide you with the options that fit your needs.

To send a "Direct Message" message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Direct Messaging" icon at the top of the page (looks like a text bubble)

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list that appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

Thank you for your patience, and I’m here to help!

Official Employee

• 

830 Messages

11 days ago

I am happy we were able to work together to get you into a new promotion today, @user_ba4y5j! Have a wonderful rest of your day, and thank you so much for reaching out to us here on the Xfinity Forums! 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here