U

Friday, September 13th, 2024 2:33 AM

Bill increase

Why has my bill increased with no warning?

Expert

• 

106.3K Messages

23 days ago

The concern is not "Home Networking" help related. Topic moved here to the proper help section, and for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance. 

Official Employee

• 

775 Messages

23 days ago

Hey there, user_8ig4ct! Thank you so much for taking the time to reach out to us here on the Xfinity Forums! I am sorry to hear about the billing troubles with the increase. Typically this is due to a promotion ending, and usually the notice would be displayed on the PDF statement. We would be happy to go through all the billing with you, and ensure you have the best rate available. Can you please send us a DM to get started?

Please send us a direct message with your full name, business name, full address, and phone number.
 • Click "Sign In" if necessary
 • Click the "
Direct Message icon” 
(upper right corner of this page)
 • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
 • Type "Xfinity Support" in the To line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
 • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
 • Press Enter to send your message

1 Message

12 days ago

Me as well. What's going on!

Official Employee

• 

829 Messages

user_2dvv5o Can you please send us a DM. You can start by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner of your forums' page when signed in. Once there, you can direct your messages to "Xfinity Support." Please add your full name and service address to help us locate your account. Let me know if you have any questions. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here