U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, March 8th, 2023 12:18 AM

Closed

Bill increase

Please let me know why my bill is $10 higher in January than december and February is $20 higher than January. Im paying $35 more than i usually pay. 

Gold Problem Solver

• 

7.8K Messages

1 year ago

You need to look at your FULL bill, not just the bottom line. You can get the detailed bill online. You may need to go back a month or two. Basically, Comcast had big price increases at the beginning of the year. Higher TV, cable, device rates, plus increases in Broadcast and RSN fees.

Contributor

• 

76 Messages

1 year ago

Noticed on my recent bill that Comcast will no longer offer free Peacock effective in June 2023.

Expert

• 

103.6K Messages

1 year ago

Concern moved here to the Billing help section for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance. 

Problem Solver

• 

502 Messages

1 year ago

Hi @user_c28748! Thank you for reaching out to us on the Xfinity Forums for help with this bill increase. Our team can definitely check into this further! Can you please send us a direct message with your first and last name and address to get started?

To send a "Direct Message" ("Private") message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message" icon (top right corner)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here