Expressive Exchange
Conversation Starter
Conversationalist

Frequent Visitor

• 

22 Messages

Sat, Oct 17, 2020 11:00 AM

bill increase without notice need help!

i need your guys help i've been a long time customer for xfinity over 10+ years i notice that internet  bill has increase every year can someone help me with a promo deal that can lower my bill i can't afford to pay 109.25$ a month for basic cable and cable internet i would hate to cancel xfinity.

Responses

bhuynh91

Frequent Visitor

• 

22 Messages

7 m ago

if anyone can please help thank you !

Official Employee

• 

2.4K Messages

7 m ago

Hi there, @bhuynh91

Thank you for your continued business with Comcast. I can take a look at new promotional pricing for you. Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 
To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick
bhuynh91

Frequent Visitor

• 

22 Messages

6 m ago

just sent you a PM 

bhuynh91

Frequent Visitor

• 

22 Messages

5 m ago

still need help with my issue please my promo has ended i believe what im paying for is too high 109$ for basic cable and internet.

Official Employee

• 

2.5K Messages

5 m ago

Hi there, bhuynh91. Oh no! Yes, I can still help. Please send me a PM with your first and last name again, so we can pick back up where we left off. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here