U

Saturday, July 27th, 2024 11:13 AM

Bill Increase - New Plan

Facing the same issue right here, i happened to notice that my bill went from $50 per month to $108. I understand that it's been 2 years so it just bumps up per agreement but please notify us before really starting the bill increase.

Worse, I was switching to a different plan at a lower price and I did receive an email of successfully placing the order while I was still charged $108 this month.

Worst, I wanted to pay the $108 from last month and the website does NOT even allow me to do anything - it just left me a blank page for https://payments.xfinity.com/new

Overall the customer experience is frustrating for real.

This post was created from this comment on different post

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

3 months ago

Hello, @user_etdry0! Thank you for leaving a comment with you shared concerns on this user's post. We've converted your comment into its own post in order to properly and quickly address any questions or concerns you may have. It sounds like you repackaged your plan successfully, but haven't seen a lower bill yet. Keep in mind that proration (credit) for such changes typically appear on your next billing statement, following the date of those service changes. This would explain why your balance remained the same as what was seen on your previous billing statement, before the repackage. To clarify, did you still have any questions for our Digital Care Team? We are more than happy to help however we can!

2 Messages

Hey Sara,

Thanks for making it an individual post. Yes I understand that typically the decreased bill charges appear on the next billing statement while what I experienced does NOT match it.

So I made a plan switch on 06/24 (to a lower internet speed at a lower price) and did receive an email of successfully placing the order, where it explicitly says that my next bill has the decreased number (here next refers to 07/24 I believe). Today, however, I am asked to pay at the original price with the plan unchanged (internet speed remains the same).

And I have to make a plan switch again - basically doing the same as what I did on 06/24. I receive the exactly same email saying that I successfully placed the order. This time I checked my plan that it now is the updated one and the coming bill for next month is likewise updated. But I am concerned that I would see the same result from last time that nothing's really changed.

Could you please confirm under which circumstances we successfully change the plan?

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Hello @user_etdry0, thank you for those additional details, and for taking the time to reach out. 

I'd like the opportunity to check into this for you.

To access your account, will you please send us a direct message with your full name and complete service address.

To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here