Diane_decot's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Sat, Oct 17, 2020 3:00 PM

Bill $10 too much since May 2020

Ea h month I have to call and have my bill adjusted because it is $10 more than it should be. Each time I call I am assured it will won't happen again., yet here I am once again. Last time I spoke eiyh Joel because my HOA pays a portion and I am on autopay so the bill should be $10 less
Can someone please help me correct this issue so I font have to go through this anymore!

Responses

ComcastMichael

Official Employee

• 

2.9K Messages

7 m ago

Greetings, @Diane_decot! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day! I certainly apologize to hear of the issues you keep having with your billing. You have come to the right place! We would like to have a closer look at the billing and see what could be going on. Can you please send me a PM with your first and last name so I may further assist you?

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here