U

Thursday, October 3rd, 2024 7:07 PM

Being charged for "unreturned equipment" we haven’t had for years and now being denied any kind of refund for it.

I’ve been charged for unreturned equipment since 2022 ($14-15 monthly). I’ve called several times and no one helps. I had a $240 claim that was submitted which was denied by their financial team. They offered me $60 instead which was never applied to my account. they still are charging me $15 a month. [Edited: Solicitation] Clearly comcast does care about ripping their customers off, this should be illegal and I’ve seen several posts with the same issue. Comcast why do you steal from your customers? 

Official Employee

• 

968 Messages

16 days ago

@user_zg8ya4, thank you for your post. I am sorry to hear that you continue to deal with the unreturned equipment. Our team can help. We can get the equipment removed and then credit you for the charge. Please, keep in mind that you have 120 days to dispute any charge on your bill. I will definitely review your records to locate your first dispute for the charge. Please, send a DM with your full name and address to Xfinity Support, so we can help. We'll see you there!

Here are the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
•Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page) or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
•Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
•Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
•Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
•Press Enter to send your message

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here