U

Monday, January 8th, 2024 3:55 PM

Bankruptcy

Looking to let Xfinity know that I filed bankruotcy, but your site makes it near impossible to speak with anybody. How do I let you know?

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

5 months ago

Hi, @user_3pksx5! Thanks for taking the time to visit XFINITY on our forums page for help with the bankruptcy concern. I have been in your shoes before, so I understand the importance of getting this addressed. I am sorry to learn about this experience of not being able to speak with anybody. We are the right team to assist. To get started, do you currently have active services with us? If so, will you be wanting to continue service with us?

3 Messages

5 months ago

Yes, I currently have service with you and would like to continue service.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

5 months ago

Sounds good. @user_3pksx5, In order to further assist, would you mind sending us a direct message with your first/last name and full address. You can start by clicking the "direct message" icon on the upper right page of the forum page. Once you click on that, input our shared handle "Xfinity Support" to send us a direct message. If you're signed in to your forums profile and because you have already posted to the public page, you should have the option to do so.

I will also need the following via direct message:

• Case/docket file number if available.
  • Date the bankruptcy was filed.
  • The state in which the bankruptcy filed.

3 Messages

@XfinityGabriel​ I sent a direct message and didn't see it. Somebody else reached out and sent a code, but I never received it.

1 Message

24 days ago

I am having the worst time and getting a headache from being on the phone with the 7 different Xfinity Agents . About filling bankruptcy this is ridiculous!!! I keep getting transferred to different agents and nobody has been able to understand what I am saying they are acting like they never heard the word bankruptcy and not one person has a clue about what I am talking about!!!! Stupidity is the word of the day….

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

user_c6a68h We can submit a ticket for you as long as your bankruptcy case has been filed. 

We will need the follow information: 
Case/docket file number if available.
Date the bankruptcy was filed.
The state in which the bankruptcy filed.

If you have everything ready to go, please send us a direct message. 

To send a "Direct Message" message:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here