U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Wednesday, November 30th, 2022 1:52 AM

Closed

bait and switch

please see messages by Jeffey chat id reference 907584566990924734 on 10/27/22 Who promised my bill would be combined and the total would be $17.87 per month for both internet and mobile as promised by Olivia when I signed up on 10/18 Jeffey was the supervisor my current bill is approximately $60 per month in two different bills for internet (approx. $35) and mobile (approx. $25).

After spending close to three hours today getting transferred from one agent to another to another, finally reached Mohak the supervisor in chat, who abruptly ended the chat without providing me an id for the chat. Asked me to call 1-888-936-4968, reached Thomas whose supervisor would not take my call and I do not know what else to do. 

I am giving below the relevant chat from Olivia on 10/18, please provide me what was promised and do not do a bait and switch. - an illegal business practice. 

one of the many times I reconfirmed with Olivia - you can verify this in  the chat. 
'Your internet bill is $30/mo and your mobile will be $17.87/mo which total will be $47.87. YOu will get $30 discount on mobile line and your bill will be $17.87/mo so ultimately the internet will be free of cost as you will get the discounts. for 24 months'

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

2 years ago

Hello @user_6170fe! Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your night to leave a post on our community forum. If you could send our team a private message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you.

To send a Private Message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, and then type or select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a live chat.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

I sent the details as you suggested to Xfinity Support in the chat, there was no response. Cofirm you got the information. I just added a couple of minutes ago

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

chatted with XfinityAnthonyT, took all the information, once they realized I am correct and I am not getting what was promised, asked me to call a phone number and said it is mobile department. Do I care what part of your organization is responsible for this or your organizational structure. All I am asking is provide me what was promised. Basic business concept, you cannot go to a car dealer who promises you a car and puts you on a payment plan and then delivers a bicycle to you. This is what you are doing, and then you are saying it is a different part of your organization that is responsible. When I call them, again providing all the information, no resolution, would get a call back at random times. I cannot be expected to answer the phone at all times. There is no need to talk to me. You have all the information. I provided AnthonyT again with copy of the chat transcript. YOu just have to resolve this and provide me what was promised during signup

Problem Solver

• 

393 Messages

While we do appreciate you providing follow up details regarding the progress of your concern, please note that we are still in the process of facilitating contact with the specialized team and ticket that is already handling your escalated situation and whom have made several attempts to reach out to contact you via phone. We will continue to work on bringing you and our Executive team in contact in our private DM.

I no longer work for Comcast.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here