U

Wednesday, October 16th, 2024 12:29 AM

Autopay/Paperless Billing

when I was setting up my xfinity account I was told that I would get $10 a month off for paperless billing and five dollars a month off for auto pay. I did both these things and my bill does not reflect my discounts. What can I do to get this fixed ASAP!

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

2 days ago

Thank you for reaching out to us @user_io2tct! The discount will begin within 45 days. Depending on the timing, the discount may not always appear on your next statement but will appear on your following bill. Do you remember what date you enrolled in automatic payments and paperless billing?

2 Messages

yes, it was sept 30th. the same day i set up my xfinity account and wifi.

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

Thank you for confirming that @user_io2tct! With 9/30/24 being the date automatic payments and paperless billing was enrolled in, 11/14/24 would be the 45th day. The discount should be applied to the account automatically by 11/14/24. 

Although, the discount may not appear until the next cycle depending on when the discount is applied and when the bill generates. For example, if the bill for services from 11/1/24 to 11/30/24 were to generate on 10/20/24 and the $10.00 discount is applied on any date after the billing date such as 10/21/24 to 11/14/24, the discount won’t appear until the following bill generated on 11/20/24 for services from 12/1/24 to 12/31/24. This would happen due to the discount being applied after the bill was generated.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here