U

Visitor

• 

9 Messages

Wednesday, April 13th, 2022 12:48 PM

Closed

Autopay discounts. Checkiung account vs Credit Card

My monthly bill was $20 with autopay from my bank account. I changed it to credit card and without warning it went up to $25 dollars a month. So I changed it back to autopay from my checking account and it is still at $25 a month. Please adjust my discount(s) so I'm back to $20 a month. Thank you.

Visitor

• 

9 Messages

2 years ago

I am posting here because chat is not working (says there are no agents available for live service).
I don't want to wait to talk on the phone.
I would prefer just to send an email and get a reply telling me it's all fixed. But I don't see that option.

Problem Solver

• 

770 Messages

I am happy to help! @User_123u, it sounds like the amount of time from the new enrollment to the print date may not have been the up to 45-days. I want to make sure this is in place for you. Send me a private message, so I can access your account, and ensure everything is set up properly. 

To send a "Peer to peer" ("Private") message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Does the change from credit card to bank account (for auto billing) have to be done at renewal time to get the $10 discount? or can it be done at any time?

Official Employee

• 

443 Messages

Hi there  @themysteriousx We'd actually need to take a look at your account for this information as there may be a divisional(locational) difference in this policy. Since we'll need to get some information to retrieve the account, we'll need to move this to Direct Message. 

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or https://comca.st/3EqVMu7
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there
 - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list
 - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it
See https://comca.st/3KQF8q9 for an example. 

I no longer work for Comcast.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Problem Solver

• 

770 Messages

2 years ago

Hello @User_123u. I can understand the confusion when you are expecting your bill to be one amount. For the self service discount to be $10.00, you must use your checking account, and have eco bill set up. If you change this or remove the checking account, the discount is $5.00. Once you re-enroll, it will take up to 45-days for the discount to reapply. Since you already re-enrolled, I would expect the discount on your next bill statement. 👍

Visitor

• 

9 Messages

2 years ago

Since the Xfinity billing statement clearly shows the $25 was taken from my checking account, I expected the $10 discount to apply to that very bill!
But we'll wait another billing cycle and see what happens.  Based on your comment, I'm not going to "sweat it" for either of us....
See you next month with the result! 
Thanks for your quick response, "XfinityBrandon".

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here