U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, July 2nd, 2023 4:39 PM

Closed

Autopay discount not working for 7 months

I signed up for a new plan in November of 2022 with a 2 year price lock guarantee. The first 2 months the price and autopay discount worked as expected without any issues. Since January of 2023 I have been having to call or chat with an agent every single month because the discount has been disabled from Xfinity's side. Each and every month the agent says "it was an error, a glitch, a one time mistake" and the list goes one. I've been told to delete the payment method and re-enter it, they "left notes in the system", "escalated to management" and so on. This seems like it was a classic "bait and switch" on the price.

I'm just about ready to cancel service with Xfinity and switch to a competitor due to the amount of time I have to waste each month to reclaim the autopay discount.

Anyone else deal with a similar issue? Any resolution?

Expert

• 

104.7K Messages

1 year ago

The concern is not "Home Networking" help related. Topic moved here to the proper help section, and for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance. 

Official Employee

• 

679 Messages

1 year ago

I am sorry to hear this has happened! Please send us a direct message, we will be happy to help you. Thanks! 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here