Storms70's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Tue, Dec 29, 2020 8:00 AM

Autopay discount not showing up--Xfinity customer service provided 3 different excuses

I signed up with a new double play contract and was told I would receive a $10 autopay discount. The agent I was speaking to set up the autopay for me at the time of setting up the new contract (11/23/2020). I received my first bill, and it did NOT include the $10 autopay discount. I called customer service 3 times to request it be added and received 3 different answers: 1) Sorry, they agent who told you about that was wrong and you won't get it. 2) There's a triple play option you can sign up for in January, but nothing we can do now. 3) The discount doesn't show up until 30 days after your new contract initiation date.
During explanation 1 & 2, I asked to speak with a supervisor because I wouldn't have signed up for the plan if I would've known I wasn't going to get the $10 discount. Both times I was told their supervisors were busy and would call me back. Both times I received NO call back. Very frustrating.
The first bill just went through and I didn't receive any discounts for the autopay. It's very frustrating to hear so many different answers and not be able to get a hold of anyone in a supervisory role to get a clear answer.

Please make this right Xfinity.

Responses

Again

Expert

• 

25.8K Messages

6 m ago

@Storms70 wrote:
I signed up with a new double play contract and was told I would receive a $10 autopay discount. The agent I was speaking to set up the autopay for me at the time of setting up the new contract (11/23/2020). I received my first bill, and it did NOT include the $10 autopay discount. I called customer service 3 times to request it be added and received 3 different answers: 1) Sorry, they agent who told you about that was wrong and you won't get it. 2) There's a triple play option you can sign up for in January, but nothing we can do now. 3) The discount doesn't show up until 30 days after your new contract initiation date.
During explanation 1 & 2, I asked to speak with a supervisor because I wouldn't have signed up for the plan if I would've known I wasn't going to get the $10 discount. Both times I was told their supervisors were busy and would call me back. Both times I received NO call back. Very frustrating.
The first bill just went through and I didn't receive any discounts for the autopay. It's very frustrating to hear so many different answers and not be able to get a hold of anyone in a supervisory role to get a clear answer.

Please make this right Xfinity.

Autopay does not kick in until the 3rd bill or 45 days.

New to the Community?

Start Here