Attempting to get service at quoted price, but forced to accept a different price.
I signed up with your service today and was given a contracted rate of $19.95 per month as I was pre-aying. I let the tech know that the install would require a termination from the phone pole to the house as I knew it was missing. The person on the chat acknowledged this and dispatched a tech. The tech verified that indeed there was no connection from the phone pole to the house termination, and was informed to go ahead and get the self install kit anyway.
I went to the store to get the kit and attempted to figure out what to do at that point. They said I was to attempt the self install. I do that. Of course it does not work due to the missing drop from the pole. I attemt the self install only to find the pone app login does not complete and gives a "Sorry, that didn't go as expected message". I contact tech support. The phone tech support has me troubleshoot the missing cable drop from the pole by rebooting the modem. Once he figures out it is a new install and would need to have a tech dispatched to rectify, he forces me in to a different contract acceptance via phone for $29.95 per month with no other option to obtain service.
Planning on a visit from the tech on Saturday, and will be glad when it is up and running, but just was a bit annoyed by how little anybody cared about what I was telling them, and how little they cared about being up front with the pricing.
It would have been nice to actually be quoted a rate and had that be the rate for the service instead of what is currently hapening with this account.
Also, the mobile app is not working for logins at current, as well as my account email verification is not able to be completed as the email does not send.
The reason I did the sign-up via chat was due to the website signup not working in the first place.
So, all around, not a very satisfying experience.