U

Wednesday, July 17th, 2024 10:30 PM

As many others I discovered a huge drop on my credit score due to debt collection from random Sequium with 0 communication from comcast

First of all, let me say that you have the worst contact information and service and I am surprised you are still around. Today checking my credit karma I noticed that my credit score dropped from 800s to lower 700s. I had a panic attack as I worked hard to get myself to the place where I am and I have a good life. I was planning to buy a house and also I just opened my company and needed to get a business loan which I would have gotten with my outstanding credit score, but not anymore. I saw the name of this random  Sequium company in my credit karma account and googled them, they have 1.5 star rating with reviews claiming the agency is a scam. I called them, and indeed they do seem as a scam, they are extremely rude, the girl was almost yelling at me saying if you dont owe money why did you get this report? She was literally yelling! Its a joke. They told me that this $51 balance was initiated by Xfinity for debt from October 2023 after I moved from one place to another. I could not find any single communication from Xfinity on my email or physical emails about the payment I owe them, and they have been religiously sending me payment reminders for my current and past services every month as I am still their customer, + they were charging my card every month which they also have on file. They also dont have my name right in their system and cant get it fixed. So I tried to get a hold on xfinity, their 1st rep didnt want to listen to me and hang up without calling me back, the 2nd appologized and again nothing. I sent them chats and have screenshots of them not responding but chats showing live and then they had the audacity to send me survey to rate their service from 0 to 10 afterwards. I rated 0 and got a call from customer rep, who again was useless and refused to provide any contact information for billing department who can resolve it. I am so done. I just came here to say that I filed a class action lawsuit against you and [Edited: "Solicitation"]. This is not acceptable. 

Official Employee

• 

911 Messages

3 months ago

user_1kh25p as someone who recently purchased property, I completely understand the negative impacts that can come with your credit score being lowered. We would be more than happy to at least locate your account to see what charges this would be in association with. Please send us a direct message with your full name and complete service address to get started. 

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here