U

Wednesday, September 18th, 2024 5:46 PM

Answers about billing

I have not signed up for autopay. I get a bill in the mail and I send a check. But Xfinity often fails to send me a bill and the online bills say I don't owe anything. It appears that Xfinity has completely eliminated human interaction, but the robotic system has not worked for me. How can I talk to a human?

Expert

• 

106.6K Messages

1 month ago

Concern moved here to the Billing help section for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance. 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

1 month ago

Hello @user_ticp7e. I understand wanting to go the paper route. The option of setting up autopay and paperless billing does give you an option to get an additional discount of up to $10 (if you set up your payments with your checking account or $5 discount with the debit/credit card). You can double check that you're not set up on paperless billing through this helpful article that will give you step by step instructions on how to set up paperless billing and you would follow the same steps to remove it, here

2 Messages

No, my concern was nor resolved.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

@user_ticp7e I can gladly assist via Direct Message. Please send over your full name, address, and the details of how I may assist. We look forward to your reply.

To start a Direct Message: Click "Sign in" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here