amstery's profile

Contributor

• 

24 Messages

Thu, Jan 6, 2022 12:38 PM

Another price increase

My bill went up about $10 in December and now another $20 for January, this is ridiculous! I'm happy to sign another contract to lock in a lower rate, but was told that there are no deals available for current customers, only new ones. Don't you care about your long-time customers? 

How about we trade the so-called "Rewards" program for something that is actually useful and take some money off my bill?

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

291 Messages

5 m ago

Good morning, @amstery. I will be more than happy to take a look at the billing with you. Will you please send our team a Direct Message, with your full name and full address? 

To send a "Peer to peer" message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

amstery

Contributor

• 

24 Messages

5 m ago

DM sent with the info requested

Official Employee

• 

291 Messages

Thank you for sending that DM, @amstery. So, we can continue with confidential information, let's continue in the Peer to Peer Chat. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

Hi No it hasn't been answered. How can we resolve this issue?

XfinityRaul

Official Employee

• 

621 Messages

Hello, @user_898060. Thanks for reaching out. For future reference, it is better to submit your own post as it creates a ticket to get help, and sometimes posting on an old thread can delay getting help.

In order to get started, can you please send me a private message to Xfinity Support with a description of how I can help you, your full name and full address by clicking the chat icon in the top right?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here