U

Monday, September 30th, 2024 11:11 PM

ANOTHER DAY OF BEING CHEATED!!

Once again Xfinity cheats me again. Outages for two straight months, I was told 3 weeks ago that a ticket was created for me to receive a $50 bill credit for all of the inconveniences. Today I call back because surprise surprise no credit. Now I’m being told that $20 is all I am entitled to. I’ve wasted days and hours without service and hours on the phone only to be cheated again by Xfinity. The biggest scam of a company in America!! 

5 Messages

5 days ago

Now I’m being told that after all of the service interruptions and hours on the phone I’m only entitled to a $9 credit. I’ve never had a company care so little for the dignity of their customers as Xfinity does. I spoke with Andre, who is supposedly a supervisor and instead of getting any respect or understanding he just says I should only be credit $9. He never even apologized for all of the inconveniences and issues. Xfinity is the worst company to do business with. If you have other options you should take them because Xfinity will cheat you every chance they get!!

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Hello @user_5f4ikv, Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your day to leave a post on our community forum. If you could send our team a direct message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you. To send a Direct Message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, and then type or select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a direct message.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here