unicat's profile

Contributor

• 

20 Messages

Thursday, March 11th, 2021 11:00 AM

Closed

Amount due differs from bill

I noticed the last 2 or 3 bill periods that the bill shows 1 amount but the amount due is always a .25¢ difference. Example my bill always shows that I owe $144.05, but online it will show amount due is $144.30. I know it is only .25¢ but I'm just wondering where that .25¢ is coming from.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

7.2K Messages

3 years ago

Hello unicat, thank you for reaching out us here on our forum with this concern. Although the amount is small it's still your money and we want you to save as much as possible so let's get down to the bottom of this so that both online and your paper statement match. To better assist you could you please send me a private message with your full name by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then click "Send a message"?

Contributor

• 

20 Messages

3 years ago

I don't see anywhere to send a message to you. When I click your name, it does not show anywhere on your page to send you a message.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

@, Thank you for attempting to send that private message and sticking with me. We've recently updated our Forum and have a new process of sending private messages. In order to get started can you please send me a private message to Xfinity Support with your full name and full address by clicking the chat icon in the top right? Xfinity does such a great job of continuously improving and updating services to make things as intuitive and effortless as possible for our customers. So our Forums page was the next in line for a makeover lol. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.5K Messages

3 years ago

... send me a private message to Xfinity Support ... by clicking the chat icon in the top right ...

That's a terribly incomplete description of the procedure. To send a "Peer to peer" ("Private") message:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/peer-to-peer-chat
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it

See https://forums.xfinity.com/conversations/email/cant-create-a-new-email-address/605e52b726aa974d63032d02?commentId=606107ea738c7f46a02b830e

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here