U

Monday, September 18th, 2023 1:41 PM

Closed

Affordable Connectivity Program

How do I apply my credit for the Affordable Connectivity Program? I was recently approved for the free service.

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

10 months ago

@user_b6838f, Thank you for reaching out to us through Xfinity Support! We would be happy to assist you. Please send us a DM with your name and full address by doing the following:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

2.4K Messages

10 months ago

@user_b6838f We appreciate you sending us a DM with that information. Before we dive into the account, you mentioned that you had been approved for the ACP benefit.  If you have already visited the National Verifier website at:  https://comca.st/3wxPk2G to confirm eligibility. You'll want to make sure that everything matches what is on your Xfinity account from your name to your address. If you completed the first step and meet the eligiblity criteria then next step will require that application ID from the National Verifier website. You'll need to visit: https://comca.st/3NbJzxz and complete the application on our page. Let me know if you have already completed these steps please.

3 Messages

Those steps are completed 

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

2.4K Messages

10 months ago

Did you just complete the steps today and receive any type of confirmation email after completing the application on our website? The ACP benefit can take up to 45 days to appear on the account.

3 Messages

@XfinityBillie​ yes I did just complete it today. And I received the confirmation email.

Official Employee

• 

2.4K Messages

Since you received the confirmation email it may take a few days. I'd like to follow up with you in a few days in our DM we have open. If I don't see the ACP on the account we can dig into it further.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

2 Messages

Thanks for your assistance.

Barbara [Edited: "Personal Information"]

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.9K Messages

@user_mmyitg Hi there! If you are having issues please author a post of your own, and we will be happy to assist you.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Expert

• 

104.9K Messages

10 months ago

Concern moved here to the Billing help section for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance. 

2 Messages

10 months ago

[EDITED PERSONAL INFORMATION

(edited)

Expert

• 

30.6K Messages

@user_mmyitg​ 

Please start a new thread of your own as requested by @XfinityAirelle .

Thanks!

Oh, and please, do NOT include any personal identifying information!

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick

1 Message

10 months ago

Now that I have ACP I what to look into getting a mobile phone with Xfinity. I need to know how I go about that with ACP and what promotions might be being offered for October 

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

Hi, @user_37vlg! Thanks for spending your time to contact XFINITY over our forums page for help with getting a mobile phone and how to go about that with ACP being offered for October. Congrats on the approval for ACP! We can certainly help with going over promotions. To get started, here is a great link to get an idea of what phones and plans are available. Please let me know if this helps.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here