U

Thursday, February 22nd, 2024 5:11 PM

Add unlimited data to account

I've tried previously to add unlimited data to my account via this URL:

http://xfinity.com/buy/plan/checkout/XFINUDAT

When I do that, I receive an error that tells me unlimited data is temporarily unavailable.

I have tried this several times and each time it fails. Is there another route to get unlimited data added to my account so I can stop wasting additional money on per GB fees?

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

4 months ago

Howdy! Happy to help get this setup. Sorry to hear it was giving issues user_7wrctr

Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a Direct message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears.

2 Messages

Thanks Thomas! I've send a DM to Xfinity Support with my name and address.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Awesome! Thank you so much! I will hop in there and respond right now. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Hello - I am also having this problem. I previously had the option on my plan but switched speeds and it was removed. Appreciate your help. 

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

user_b6382a We can definitely help! Please send us a direct message. 

To send a "Direct Message" message:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

I too am having this issue, Ive signed in and do not see a direct message icon! any help would be appreciated!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here