U

Tuesday, October 8th, 2024 10:24 PM

Closed

Add spouse's name to bills

Hello, I need my wife's name on our xfinity bills cause we need proof of co-residency. What should I do to add my spouse's name to our bills?

Expert

• 

106.6K Messages

10 days ago

Concern moved here to the Billing help section for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance. 

Official Employee

• 

913 Messages

10 days ago

user_8z3m1b thank you for taking the time to reach out to us today. I would be more than happy to assist you with getting your wife's name added to the bill in addition to your own for the proof of residency. Can you please send us a direct message with your full name and complete service address to get started?

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Messaging" icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message. 

2 Messages

Thank you! I've sent a message. Please reply soon.

Official Employee

• 

913 Messages

10 days ago

user_8z3m1b I am glad we were able to assist you with getting your wife's name added to the account. Going forward, if you ever have any questions or concerns for us moving forward definitely do not hesitate to reach out and create another post. Thank you for being the best part of Xfinity, and have a wonderful continuation of your evening.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here