U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, May 31st, 2023 8:18 PM

Closed

ACP Program

I qualified and got the ACP discount Last month, but this month's bill doesn't have it. I sent documentation confirming i qualify. Is there an email address I can resend it to?

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

1 year ago

Hi, @user_43df5f. Thank you for reaching out to ask this very important question. I'm glad to hear you were able to take advantage of the Affordable Connectivity Program. I'm also proud that we as a company participate as well giving vital internet access to thousands of customers nationwide. I see you applied last month, however, you don't see the credit just yet. Depending on when you enroll, the credit is typically applied on the next billing cycle. 

Let's double-check just to be safe. If you have your most recent bill in hand or pulled up online, please go to Page 3 where the charges are broken down. On this page, you'll see a section labeled "Credits" on the left-hand side located under "Payment - thank you." There you should see "Federal Affordable Connectivity Program Credit Adjustment" if it was applied. Do you see this on your bill? 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here