U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Monday, December 5th, 2022 7:04 PM

Closed

ACP PROGRAM

Hello, I was asked to certify for the ACP program which I did and I want to know how to apply to my current bill.

Expert

• 

104.5K Messages

2 years ago

The concern is not "Xfinity App" help related. Thread moved here to the proper help section, and for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance. 

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

2 years ago

@user_b77dc4 Have you already visited the National Verifier website at:  https://comca.st/3wxPk2G to confirm eligibility. You'll want to make sure that everything matches what is on your Xfinity account from your name to your address. If you completed the first step and meet the eligiblity criteria then next step will require that application ID from the National Verifier website. You'll need to visit: https://comca.st/3NbJzxz and complete the application on our page. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

Is the "Affordable Connectivity Program" still going on with Comcast/Xfinity ?

Contributor

• 

127 Messages

Hello @user_fd4b3d Thank you for reaching out to Xfinity on our Forums! Yes, we are still participating in the Affordable Connectivity Program. Please visit us at https://www.xfinity.com/learn/internet-service/acp for more information, and to begin enrollment. 

I no longer work for Comcast. 

Visitor

• 

14 Messages

1 year ago

Why have you stopped my ACP credit when it is said i can have both my ACP and lifeline with another company like assurance

Can I receive both the Affordable Connectivity Program and Lifeline benefits at the same time?

Yes. You can also combine these benefits with other state and local benefits where available. They can be applied to the same qualifying service or separately to a Lifeline service and an Affordable Connectivity Program service with the same or different providers. For example, an eligible household could have a Lifeline-supported mobile phone service and a separate home internet service that is supported through the Affordable Connectivity Program
so unless your calling the ACP program itself a liar there's the proof you can have both programs give me back my credit please

Visitor

• 

14 Messages

@MICHAELMAYBERRY​  with comcast saying you can't have both programs is just not true and the website says you can so you need to credit those people back that you said couldn't have both because it was untrue you turned off my ACP i was credited for and took it away because you found out i signed up for lifeline with assurance wireless that has the lifeline program this is highly misleading and wrong 

Expert

• 

30.6K Messages

@MICHAELMAYBERRY​ 

FWIW, Comcast doesn't participate in Lifeline so your Lifeline does go with Assurance, like you said. 

Comcast may not have discontinued your ACP.  Did you know you have to periodically re-register for it?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick

Official Employee

• 

618 Messages

Let's take a look at your account together, @MICHAELMAYBERRY.

To send a direct message [private message]:

•    Click "Sign In" if necessary
  •    Click the "Direct Message" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
  •    Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  •    The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.
  •    - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.
  •    - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
  •    Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  •    Press Enter to send it

I no longer work for Comcast.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

14 Messages

1 year ago

yes i was already aware of the re enrollment. and this is the email i got from comcast 

We've reversed your last
federal Affordable Connectivity Program credit

The federal Affordable Connectivity Program and the Maryland Emergency Broadband Benefit (MEBB) do not allow consumers to be enrolled with more than one service provider at a time, and our records show that you are receiving your ACP credit from another service provider. As a result, we want to make you aware of a few changes on your next Xfinity bill. First, the ACP credit that you received last month will now appear as a charge. Second, you will resume being charged the full price for your service prior to having the ACP credit applied. Additionally, if you live in the state of Maryland and are currently enrolled in the Maryland Emergency Broadband Benefit (MEBB), you will no longer remain eligible for that credit with Xfinity.

We apologize for any confusion this may have caused. If you believe you have been transferred in error and would like to re-enroll in the ACP program through Xfinity, or if you have any other questions or concerns about your ACP de-enrollment with Xfinity, please visit us at  www.xfinity.com/acp or call us at 1-800-Xfinity.

Thank you for being an Xfinity customer.

Visitor

• 

14 Messages

@MICHAELMAYBERRY​ I live in Washington DC not in Maryland so that doesn't apply to me and like i stated before the ACP site itself said you can have ACP with a service provider like comcast and different provider for lifeline at the same time  so the top email shows they stopped it and took back my credit 

(edited)

Visitor

• 

14 Messages

this has happened with several other people who have had ACP through comcast and applied with lifeline with a cell phone provider and was told falsely they couldn't have both when clearly they could

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

@MICHAELMAYBERRY , If you could send our team a direct message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you.

To send a Direct Message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, and then type or select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a direct message.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here