L

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, May 11th, 2022 1:00 AM

Closed

ACP not showing up

I applied for the ACP credit and I qualified. Why hasn’t the credit shown up on my bill?

Administrator

• 

657 Messages

2 years ago

Hi there @Little_Staps thanks for joining us here on the Xfinity Community Forums! We're happy to have you part of the conversation.

ACP is a longer-term replacement for the federal Emergency Broadband Benefit (EBB). It was designed to help lower-income households connect to the Internet and stay connected.

The Program provides eligible customers of participating broadband providers up to a $30/month ($75/month for Tribal lands) credit toward Internet and mobile services for the duration of the program. It will last for as long as the Federal Government funds the Program, which is expected to be several years. The amount of the credit depends on the rate for the services selected.

If you are an Xfinity Internet or Internet Essentials Customers;

1. Check eligibility for ACP. Complete the National Verifier form
  2. Complete the Xfinity ACP enrollment form to receive your credit. For this step, you’ll need the application ID you received from the National Verifier when you were approved. Start ACP enrollment

Expect to hear a status update from us within 48 hours of applying for ACP.

If you have Xfinity Mobile, but do not have Xfinity Internet;

1. Check eligibility for ACP. Complete the National Verifier form
  2. Once you’ve confirmed eligibility, please call 844-389-4681 to enroll in ACP through Xfinity and have your ACP credit applied to your Xfinity Mobile service.

Expect to hear a status update from us within 48 hours of applying for ACP.

Once you receive confirmation of your enrollment, you could see the ACP credit on your very next bill. However, depending on when you enroll, the credit may not appear until your second bill after enrollment.

We apply a customer's first ACP credit two days after they’re approved for the program. If their bill period extended into the next month, they’ll see a second credit on their first bill. Going forward, they’ll only see one credit per bill period.

For example, if a customer's bill period begins on June 8, ends on July 7 and they were approved for ACP on June 12:

• We’ll apply their first ACP credit up to $30 on June 14.
  • Future credits are then applied two days before the customer's cycle date for the following calendar month.
    • In this example, that would be on July 5, so the customer would see two ACP credits on their June 8 bill statement.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

Then why isn’t mine showing up, for the 6th time I’ve applied my credit to my account and it magically disappears? Over 48 hours ago, I was approved for the 7th time and applied it to my bill and y’all are still sending me notifications that I may qualify for ACP.

Official Employee

• 

981 Messages

Hi @user_3d4762, If you have reached out to the above number and our ACP team, feel free to send our team a direct message with your full name and full address to take a closer look at your account and notes. 

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or DM

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

See DM for an example

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I was billed accordingly with my first ACP approved credit however, it did not reflect on the bill that came after.  Why not?

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

The best course of action would be to contact our Internet Essentials team though the link: https://comca.st/3e60k05 or 1-855-846-8376 to speak to them about your account.  

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

The trick is when you see it regardless if your bill is not due yet, pay it when it appears in advance 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here