U

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Thursday, September 7th, 2023 9:48 PM

Closed

ACP Enrollment Pending/Denied

I have been trying to enroll in the $30/month discount through the ACP program. I have already qualified for the ACP benefits and have a National Verifier ID. However, the apartment number on the National Verifier is my old apartment number - I moved to a different apartment a couple months ago. When I tried to attach the ACP benefit to my Xfinity account about a month ago, it said pending with an estimated monthly charge of $30 less than before. However, the bill I got was the same as before and I had to resubmit an application to Xfinity ACP enrollment through Xfinity a second time to get it to say pending again. How can I resolve these issues and get my benefits? Thanks.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

1 year ago

Hello @user_7691d1, thanks for reaching out for help with your ACP application. 

Typically, when you see the "Pending" status, this means that your application is under review with the National Verifier. While we don't have access to your ACP application, you can email the USAC here: EBBHelp@usac.org for a status update on your ACP application. 

You can also contact our Internet Essentials team by calling 1-855-846-8376 or chatting: https://ec.comcast.com/request-chat-support. Chat is available from 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM ET, Monday - Friday, and the Call Center is available from 8:00 AM - 12:00 AM ET, seven days a week.

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

I no longer see pending status. I don't understand why (I assume) I am being denied when I have already been approved through the National Verifier service. Can you please help me out?

(edited)

Expert

• 

30.8K Messages

@user_7691d1​ 

The information between Comcast and the National Verifier must match exactly otherwise you will be denied.  Did you get in touch with Internet Essentials and/or EBBHelp?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Ok, I realized that the National Verifier address is apartment 401 (my old location) and now I'm at apartment 206, so that must be why. How can I fix that?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here