U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Sunday, January 15th, 2023 8:21 AM

Closed

ACP credit not applied

My acp credit has not been applied to my bill. Why? 

I thought this supposed to help. 

I have kids in my house doing home schooling.

Xfinity should be reported to cheating customers out of their credit. 

Why wasnt it applied to my bill? 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

2 years ago

Greetings, @user_d0fd18! Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your busy day to leave a post on our community forum. I'm sorry to hear your ACP credit has not been applied yet, but you have definitely come to the right place for assistance.

If you could send our team a private message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you.

To send a Private Message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, and then type or select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a live session.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinityJamesC​ 

I dont see any bell icon on here. This is very frustrating the bill is very high because it has not been applied. And you said yet..no incorrect try never.

I have applied last year and was approved. 

It expired Oct 2022 ladt year. Which i was told by one of your agents that i wouldnt have to keep applying. So it expired and i didnt know. I just reapplied and got approved again. 

So where do i send the message? 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

2 years ago

Thank you for messaging me back! This is your original post, so if you are not seeing the chat icon right now, it may mean you are not currently signed in to the forum. Our good friend, @BruceW, created this excellent explanation that should help.

To send a private message to Xfinity Support from any Forum page:

• Click "Sign In" (if necessary - there will be a visible prompt)
  • Click the "Direct Messaging" (square speech bubble) icon
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.
  • As you are typing, a drop-down list will appear. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.
  • An "Xfinity Support" graphic should replace the "To:" line
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it

See https://comca.st/3kYXwkR for an example

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I had a service outage for 5 days recently, requested credit and was told a $50 credit would be given.  Billing just came out and no credit was given.  Equipment was swapped out on service call giving me older equipment than i had.  Now the connection with my tv for channels seems slower, draggy remote controls.  Not happy!  I'm a over $300 a month customer.

Contributor

• 

367 Messages

@user_05d7b9 , Hello Good Morning, thank you for reaching out to us through our Xfinity Forums Community. I understand you were supposed to receive a credit for recent service issues. I know I would be reaching out as well to find out what is going on if I did not see it either. You've reached the right team to figure out what is going on. To help me get started, could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or  https://comca.st/3EqVMu7

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

See  https://comca.st/3KQF8q9 for an example.

I no longer work for Comcast.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here