M

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Monday, May 22nd, 2023 12:39 PM

Closed

ACP Credit Not Applied to my Bill

Hello, I am qualified for the ACP program and was approved 4/2/23. A $30 credit was applied to the bill which was paid 4/22/23. 
However on my most recent bill, my ACP credit was not applied. On 5/22/23 I was charged full price.

My eligibility has not expired. Why is my ACP credit no longer showing up on my bill?

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

1 year ago

Hi @marieannelise, congratulations on your approval for the ACP program. There may be a number of reasons why this can happen. The most common ones would be if your bill printed before the credit was applied as these may have different dates.

For example, Xfinity applies the first ACP credit two days after approval, but because we bill a month in advance, you won’t see it until your next bill period statement.

i.e. If your bill period begins on Jan. 26, ends on Feb. 25 and you're approved for the ACP on Feb. 9:

• We’ll apply  first ACP credit up to $30 on Feb. 11.
  • You’ll see it reflected on the bill statement for your next bill period (Feb. 26 to March 25).

Another reason may be that there was an error or more information is needed from you. Please check your email for any communication about your application.

Lastly, another common reason would be that the service was transferred out to another company as only one benefit is allowed for internet or mobile and one subscriber per household. 

Please see the ACP FAQs for more. [Edit:fixed link]

If you are still having issues, please send us a direct message with your full name and service address. To send a direct message: 

• Make sure you are signed in here in the Xfinity Forum. Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message" icon (square chat icon in the upper right corner of your screen next to the bell icon)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it

[Edit: fixed link]

(edited)

1 Message

1 year ago

Marie. From what I read online, a lot of people are experiencing this same problem

1 Message

11 months ago

Can confirm, this exact same thing happened to me and no one has been able to help. I've been bounced back and forth between ACP and Xfinity four times and neither has been able to help. Both say to call the other because it's their problem - why does neither have a billing department to deal with this? This is such a joke. 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

I’m doing this too! It is absolutely garbage. 

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

Hello @user_b4d644, I'd love a chance to work with you on your ACP credit issue. That program is super important, and helps a ton of families, so I get why you're reaching out. In order to get started can you please send a direct message to Xfinity Support with your full name and full address by clicking the chat icon in the top right?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

I'm going to my bank, disputing the transaction and cancelling Xfinity.

The month they dropped ACP they also raised my bill by $22 without my consent.

At this point the bill has more than doubled from the price I was introduced on a few years ago.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Hello, @chris_is_an_unhappy_customer. We can certainly look into your billing concerns and make sure the ACP is on the account, and also see what might've caused your payment to increase. Please send a direct message with your full name and address to further assist.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

1 Message

11 months ago

I'm having this same problem and cannot get a response from anyone except a robot. My credit was applied to my first bill but wasn't applied to the second bill that came through. Why is that? Will the credit be put into my account for next month? This makes no sense. 

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

4K Messages

Hey, @user_gk42147! Thanks for reaching out to us on the forums! I apologize to hear that you are having issues with the ACP credit being applied to the bill. We can certainly have a look into this. Can you please click the Direct Message icon at the top right of the page, click on the pen and pad icon, enter Xfinity Support in the "To" section of the chat, and provide us with your first/last name and full address so we may further assist you?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here