J

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Friday, January 13th, 2023 5:37 PM

Closed

ACP and Xfinity Issues

I have been dealing with issues since October with the ACP and Xfinity. I was approved to continue, I called Xfinity to give them the app code like I was supposed to do, they cancelled it weeks later due to an internal training issue with reps. I called again to have it corrected, supposedly they did. I had to call again today, Jan. 2023 because again, my ACP was removed? Was on the call with the rep for 39 minutes and again, it's supposedly corrected. I will make sure I check every month to be sure that Xfinity hasn't cancelled my ACP again. Some advice, representatives will try and tell you that it's nothing they can do because the ACP is a government program and separate from Xfinity. Don't let them do that to you. Make sure you are adamant that you did what you were supposed to do with your ACP approval...the problem is an Xfinity issue. They tried that everytime I had to call, but I refused to accept that. I understand how frustrating this is for everyone. Xfinity needs to pull up all their current & previous ACP accounts for QC. Mistakes keep being made and responsibility needs to be taken by Xfinity. Period. Fix it. 

Expert

• 

106K Messages

2 years ago

Concern moved here to the Billing help section for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

@EG​   No!   My problem is ONGOING., STRESSFUL and XFINITY should be ashamed of itself for offering a program that does not deliver...

Problem Solver

• 

323 Messages

2 years ago

I am so sorry for the trouble you are experiencing with the ACP discount. I know it is frustrating as it sounds like it is being added and removed from the account. What I would like to do is look at this to see what we find.

Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or  https://comca.st/3EqVMu7

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

See  https://comca.st/3KQF8q9 for an example.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

@XfinityJessW​  

having same issue, my bill actually INCREASED 15$ after applying and qualifying for ACP.

Problem Solver

• 

1.4K Messages

@Tiredofscamcast I can look into your billing concerns for you. 

Please send a private message by clicking the direct messaging chat icon in the upper right corner of the page, click on the pen and paper icon, then enter “Xfinity Support” in the “To” section. Please include your name and address and I'll be happy to help.

I no longer work for Comcast.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here