U

Saturday, July 6th, 2024 2:08 PM

Account credit

My internet had been out almost a full 24 hours. I try to apply for a credit and get the following message: : "Your account isn't eligible for a credit at this time. Sorry, your account has already exceeded the maximum amount of credits. We apologize for the inconvenience." I don't understand how there can be a cap on credits - I think I have received 2, each time entirely Comcast's fault. 

Expert

• 

106.3K Messages

3 months ago

Concern moved here to the Billing help section for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance. 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

3 months ago

Hello, @user_cs3jyc! Thank you for taking the time to create a post with your billing concern. It sounds like you've already attempted to check your eligibility for credit via our Status Center, which is great! We like to point customers towards this self-service option first to save you time and effort. In your case, since you're receiving an ineligibility statement, I'd be happy to review your account for additional credit. Could you please send our team a direct message to continue?

To send a direct message: 

• Ensure you are first signed in, then you will see a chat box icon at the top right of your page. Click that or follow this link here: https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging 
  • From there, click the 'New Message' icon. In the 'To' field, type 'Xfinity Support'. 
  • Type your message in the text area that appears at the bottom of the window and hit enter to send. An official employee, such as myself or whoever is first available, will respond. 

To expedite your request, we ask that you please include your name and the service address alongside a detailed summary of your request/question. Thank you!

3 Messages

@XfinitySara​ I have had anther outage and tried to send a direct message. The automated message says that my response was an unsolitcted message, when you clearly TOLD me to message you directly. I don't know what to do here. 

Expert

• 

30.9K Messages

@user_cs3jyc​ 

Did you send it to Xfinity Support?  You might want to try again.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here