U

Friday, September 27th, 2024 1:29 PM

Account cancellation

Money taken from my bank even though I canceled May 4,2024. I need an agent

6 Messages

23 days ago

I have tried relentlessly to stop having money removed from my bank account after canceling my account May 4, 2024. HELP

6 Messages

I need help. I am still being billed for a canceled account 

6 Messages

Help help help help help

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

23 days ago

Hello user_ncyzb4! Thanks for reaching out to Xfinity Support on our Xfinity Forums! I'm sorry to hear that you were charged for services since the account was closed in May. I can help and make sure this is corrected. 

You can also create a dispute with your credit card company or bank as an invalid charge, but we will help on this side as well. 

Please send us a direct message with your name and the address where you had services.

To send a direct message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, and select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a live chat. 
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "direct messaging" icon or https://comca.st/3J0ir1l
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

6 Messages

23 days ago

Is anyone there to answer me?

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

user_ncyzb4 Hi! Yes, we can help!

Please send us a direct message with your name and the address where you had services.

To send a direct message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, and select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a live chat. 
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

6 Messages

23 days ago

I am reporting xfinity to the Secretary of State. This is totally unacceptable and it is beyond me as to HOW to get anyone there to resolve this issue! Absolutely horrible customer service!

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

user_ncyzb4 I understand that you need help, and I'm very happy to assist us in resolving these charges so that there are no ongoing issues. I'm sorry that you are still showing payments processed. Please allow me to help. 

Send us a direct message with your name and the address where you had services.

Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here