TimDH's profile

Visitor

• 

8 Messages

Thursday, August 15th, 2024 2:32 PM

3 months price discount when moving to Ultimate TV Plan for Bally Sports?

Now that Bally Sports is again available (my wife is a huge Twins fan!) we had to change our plan to Ultimate TV from Popular TV to access it. I have read that Xfinity is giving those of us who had to do this plan upgrade, 3 months of credit (we would continue to be billed for Popular TV for 3 months) to help offset the whole Comcast/Diamond Sports fiasco. I see that upcoming bill does not show this credit, why is that? How do we get this credit?

Official Employee

• 

3.7K Messages

2 months ago

Hi @TimDH! We appreciate you reaching back out on our Forums regarding the Bally Sports credit. My team is here to support you and would like to take a look at your account to further look into this credit for you. 

We will respond to the DM we were already working with you in. Thank you!  

2 Messages

2 months ago

Can i still move up in packages and get the 3 months free? How long is this promotion good for?

2 Messages

@XfinityAmira - thoughts

1 Message

I called and was told there was no promo.  I upgraded online from popoular to utlimate for this reason.  If there is no discount i would not have changed my plan. 

(edited)

Contributor

• 

37 Messages

"Comcast offered a three-month free trial of the Ultimate TV package to Xfinity subscribers as part of a new agreement with Bally Sports to restore access to the network"  Searched it and this is what came up.  So it should be free.  But is anything ever free with xfinity?   And now premium accounts get bally back and lose the discount.   Lower tier were paying for it, didn't get it back, and you stopped the credits.  Why is that?  

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

I would be happy to take a look at your account @Sparty1966 Please send me a Direct Message with your name and service address so that I can fully dive into this for you! I will leave you instructions on how to initiate the message with us! I look forward to working with you soon!

- Click "Sign In" if necessary
- Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)
- Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
- Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
- Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
- Press Enter to send your message

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Reading these posts and have two questions. 1) Is there a promo? 2) if the price is reasonable how do I add Bally sports Detroit to my account?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here