U

Wednesday, September 25th, 2024 1:30 AM

Closed

2 Year Internet agreement ended and price more then doubled.

My 2 year internet agreement ended recently and my bill increased from $35 to over $86. I'm reaching out to see if an Xfinity agent that can give me an option similar to what I was paying now (35.00) a month.  Are there any plans in this price range? I can get T-Mobile for 40 a month, but I really don't want to switch and have enjoyed my Xfinity plan. Please let me know what you can do for me and what different options I have. Thanks in advance. 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

11 days ago

Thank you for reaching out to us here @user_81ss3s. You have reached the right team to explore any options we have for your service. Could you send me a direct message with the full name and complete address for your service? 

To send a direct message [private message]:

Click the "Direct Message" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

11 days ago

Thanks for allowing us to help, @user_81ss3s. I'm glad we found a great offer for your needs. If you need anything else, feel free to create a new public post. Have a good one! 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here