U

Visitor

• 

11 Messages

Friday, October 7th, 2022 1:28 PM

Closed

12-month contract renewal

I had a two-year promotion that expired last year.  In addition, I also have a 12-month contract that expires next month, November 30th.  Is there any way that I can have that contract renewed, so that I can keep my same TV and Internet package and price?  I really can't afford to pay $227.00 for TV and Internet.  Your company is a total rip-off and I need help.

Official Employee

• 

192 Messages

2 years ago

Hello @user_4e8b3b, thank you for reaching out to the Xfinity Communities team for support via Forums. I will be more than happy to assist you with renewing your contract with an amazing plan that meets you and your family's needs. To do so, can you send me a direct message with your full name and service address, please?

To send a direct message [private message]:
 •    Click "Sign In" if necessary
 •    Click the "Direct Message" icon or  https://comca.st/3ebZ37S
 •    Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
 •    The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.
 •    - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.
 •    - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
 •    Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
   Press Enter to send it 

Visitor

• 

11 Messages

2 years ago

I sent a message, but never got a response yet.  How long does it take for someone to answer to my message?  

Valued Contributor

• 

406 Messages

We have just responded to your private message, @user_4e8b3b! Thank you for your patience!

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

11 Messages

I got everything straightened out with a new deal.  Thanks.  :)  Sorry I missed your message.

Problem Solver

• 

311 Messages

@user_4e8b3b

How awesome!  We want to thank you for reaching out on the Community Forum for support regarding 12-month contract renewal. I'm glad you were able to get things straightened out.

Never hesitate to create another Xfinity forum post for any of your future account and service needs!

I no longer work for Comcast.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here