Arddeck's profile

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

Wed, Sep 29, 2021 10:59 PM

$100.00 service charge

I have been charged for a service I did not request. I have had multiple internet  outages this month. Three service techs have been out. My issue is that you have charged me for your tech to replace my existing modem. I could have done this myself and furthermore your tech should have told before he did this and I would have refused. You have caused me nothing but headaches over the last month. NO ONE seems to know what they're doing. At one time before your second tech came out (the one who charged for a modem I could have installed myself) I was told by some supposed supervisor named "Anthony" that he was going to overnight a new modem which he never did. By the way when your tech replaced the modem the internet went out again just after he left. The service I received is inexcusable, I have been a long time customer, I should not have to pay this $100.00. I was also told by one of your phone techs that the modem your tech installed was reading errors. After the third tech came out and left the internet went out again 4 hours later, and then multiple times. Had to call your phone tech people AGAIN and at that time I was told a new modem would be shipped over night which I was told would receive in 24-48 hours but turned to be more like 5 days before I received it and installed it myself. At this point the only reason I don't cancel your service is because I really don't have another option.

Official Employee

• 

255 Messages

2 m ago

Hey there, I am so sorry for your poor experience. That is never what we want. I would be happy to look further into this for you. Please send a private message to Xfinity Support with your name and address.

Here are the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

New to the Community?

Start Here