U

Monday, December 18th, 2023 10:02 PM

$100 tech visit on top of having internet that wasn’t working for a whole month? Didn’t even request a credit for the unreliable internet.

I’ve contacted Xfinity through the virtual agent support many times and have been promised that a $100 credit for a $100 charge would be applied. They’ve said 24-48 hours and it will reflect on my bill 48 hours will pass and of course! Nothing changes. Same with a credit for the Nightmare of a month of November where I received no help and spent way too much time trying to fix myself. I still wasn’t able to receive any help with fixing my initial problem and have tried to be as patient and kind as possible. It’s crazy when you’ve been promised credits within 24-48 hours so many times just for nothing to happen. I feel I’ve been treated horribly and lied to so many times, it would be a joke to call this customer service. I finally was able to get ahold of someone just for them to make more promises and have me wait for 30+ minutes saying they promise it’ll be reflected on my bill, Just to HANG UP on me and lie for the 4th time. Is there anyone from Xfinity customer support that will be true to their word? Or should I continue to expect to get lies? This is extremely frustrating and I don’t feel as a customer I should even come close to be feeling this way about a service I pay for? In a nut shell I didn’t have reliable service for a month, then because I asked for assistance they charged me $100 on top of it all already initially pouring hours into trying to solve things myself. Next I’ve been lied to multiple times with empty promises and abandoned and hung up on multiple times. This has been the worst experience I’ve had with any internet service provider. It almost feels like a joke calling it a “service provider” when you’ve been lied to as many times as I have with lack of any support. Can anyone help me with this?

Official Employee

• 

252 Messages

6 months ago

@user_9b67b6 Could you please send our team a direct message. Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.To send a "Direct Message" ("Private") message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message chat" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Official Employee

• 

585 Messages

user_1tsp2f thank you for reaching out today and using the Community Forums page. I understand the importance of balancing costs as a consumer myself and would be more than happy to assist you with options to help offset the costs you have described. Please send me a direct message with your full name and complete service address to get started.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here