Donaongoc's profile

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Friday, May 27th, 2022 6:08 PM

Closed

$10 discount for automatic payment

I have signed up and use automatic payments, but haven't received $10 discount on my monthly bill. Please help. Thanks.

Accepted Solution

Administrator

• 

658 Messages

2 years ago

@Donaongoc

Thank You for your question. =] Customers in select areas receive a monthly $5 or $10 self-service discount if they enroll in automatic payment and Paperless Billing.

The discount amount amount differs based on the paymenttype for recurring payments:

• $10 for bank payments (ACH)
  • $5 for credit card payments.

This discount stays on their account as long as automatic payments and Paperless Billing stay active. There's no expiration date for enrollment and they can sign up at any time. However, it can take up to 45 days (or next billing cycle) for the self-service discount to apply as it isn't prorated.

If over 45-days have lapsed since enrolling in both Automatic Payments and Paperless, please let us know and we can check into it for you.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

@XfinityBrie​ 

I just renewed my account in August and they are no longer honoring my $10 Automatic Payment discount.  Based on what I have read online, once signed up, there is no end date, but I was told they no longer give a discount.  Can you confirm that?  Because if they are no longer honoring the discount, I might as well cancel this automatic payment moving forward.  

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

@user_bfd612 thank you for reaching out via our Xfinity Forums. The discounts for the way you manage your billing have changed over the years. The eco bill and auto-pay discounts depend on region and your agreement. I would be happy to review your account and see where things are at for you.  To get started, please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? 

To send a "Peer to peer" ("Private") message: Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Expert

• 

106.3K Messages

2 years ago

Concern moved here to the Billing help section for greater exposure to the Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

How do we determine if we qualify or if we are a customer in a selected area to receive the Autopayment discount??

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Hello @user_399630 When enrolling for the service you would have been prompted for the additional discount and the option to enroll in ecobill and autopay. If you were not able to set up the option at that time you can enroll at anytime and the discount will be applied within 45 days. I would be happy to take a look and see if your current account services show the option as well. I know a lot happens when we make changes so it may have been overlooked. Please send us a direct message with your name and service address.

To send a direct message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, and select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a live chat. 
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "direct messaging" icon or https://comca.st/3J0ir1l
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

hi @XfinityPaula can you please look into my account? I received a promotional letter showing I could received a $10 monthly bill credit for setting up autopay and paperless billing and I just did so along with renewing for a 2year term.

Now I have spoken with multiple representatives saying current customers are excluded from that promotion even though the rep in retention said I was and the info would be emailed to me. 

Feel I'm getting the runaround and very unhappy. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

What they actually don’t tell you is the discount expires in 2 years. Then you can’t get it back. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Hi,

I am in the same boat.  I signed up for both automatic payments (from checking account) AND Paperless since August 2022 but haven't received $10 discount automatically on my monthly bill.  Each month, i had to contact the customer service to ask them for the $10 discount.  They promised the discount will apply next bill cycle, but it never happened.  I tried to turn off, switched autopayment from checking account to credit card, back and forth to see it changes something but ... same old same.., no discount.  I just set back everything, Autopayment & Paperless.  Can the customer support help.  Thanks.

Official Employee

• 

455 Messages

Hello @user_a06e54 Thank you for reaching out over our Community Forum page. I am so sorry that this has happened. You have come to the right place for answers. I would be happy to take a look at your account to see what may have happened. Before we get started could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a "Peer to peer" ("Private") message: Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Press Enter to send it

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

I had signed  up for autopay and paperless billing and was told I would receive my 10 dollar discount. After calling back a month later she gave me a 1 month discount, how can I get my discount ever month.

Contributor

• 

127 Messages

Hi there @user_fad0c1! Thank you for reaching out to Xfinity on our Forums. I can help you with making sure your Automatic Payments and Ecobilling Discount is applied correctly. For assistance with this, I have to ask that you send me a Direct Message. 

Here are the detailed steps to direct message us: 
 • Click "Sign In" if necessary
 • Click the "Direct Message icon” (upper right corner of this page)
 • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
 • Press Enter to send your message

I no longer work for Comcast. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here