Xfinity Support's profile

Official Employee

• 

66 Messages

Tuesday, June 27th, 2023 1:11 PM

Closed

Expert Week – Highlights of Expert responses

The responses our Expert's author are simply amazing. The time and thought put into their messages show the level of care they have for helping others. We want to spend day 2 of our Expert Week to highlight all those great contributions. Whether it is detailed instructions on how to modify settings on your modem, how to identify potential scam emails, or just sharing helpful articles, our Experts prove their willingness to help every day. The responses authored by our Experts are often marked as the thread’s Accepted Solution, with more than 5,300+ authored marked Accepted Solutions from the team.

Feel free to reply to this post with your thanks for all our Experts have done over the years.

Highlights:

We want you to take some time to review some of the most recent posts from our Experts via their profiles. If you like what you see, feel free to give them a like or follow.

EG

Again

Latoque

rightfooted

jweaver0312

RustyBen

USAF_E-8_RET

Nerd

geek46

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

1 year ago

Thanks so much to all of our Community Experts for their expertise and partnership in making Forums what it is today! 

Expert

• 

192 Messages

1 year ago

Thank you Experts!! I know I have received help from many of you or have seen your responses to others that have helped me. I sincerely appreciate you all!

Expert

• 

106.6K Messages

1 year ago

@Here4Help and @XfinityAlfonso 

Thank you for your kind sentiments !!! 😊

(edited)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here