sandyandy's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, November 1st, 2011 10:00 AM

Closed

ROKU, HBO GO

I have HBO GO on the computer and on my iPad.  I really want it on Roku, too.  Any chance of that???

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

12 years ago

yep--totally had no idea that comcast is basically the only major cable provider not providing Roku/HBOGo support.  about to cancel my subscription--RCN allows it.  

very stupid business decision.

Contributor

• 

42 Messages

12 years ago

Best option for everyone is to sign up with DISH Network as they allow or if your area has FIOS.  DirecTV is pulling the same garbage as Comcast.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

12 years ago

I have recently purchased a Roku 2 XS. When does Comcast plan on supporting HBO Go on Roku...Your competitors are offering the world to get it. I enjoy your service however I would like HBO GO content on my HDTV.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

12 years ago

I would like to view HBO Go on my ROKU. When will Comcast make this available?

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

12 years ago

I would like to access HBO GO through my ROKU , because it's new technology. Just like accessing it on my phone or tablet.

Having ROKU access my WiFi to connect me to HBO would be cool. I'm sure most of you are like me, paying almost $250 a month to Comcast, I should be allowed to watch HBO GO from anywhere I want.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

12 years ago

So let me get this straight COMCAST. I pay you $250 a month, you cut my HD Premium channels from 15 to 7. You add foreign language channels that I don't even want. I can access Xfinity.tv and watch movies on my PC or Phone. I can access HBO GO and MAX GO on my Laptop, tablet, and smart phone, WHY are my hands tied when it comes to ROKU, Boxee, Apple TV, etc.

Comcast/Xfinity Look how many posts there are on this forum and the Boxee forum. You are going to start losing more customers!!!!!!!!

New Poster

• 

1 Message

12 years ago

Why are we paying Comcast a premium for HBO to subscribe to their services when Comcast/Xfinity does not offer all the services we are entitled to for that subscription?

If we are going to be provided a portion of the HBO services from Comcast, then we should pay a portion of the subscription fees.

HBO GO is included with our subscription to HBO, Comcast will just not validate our subscription to activate our streaming video.

We should all contact COmcast and ask for a reduction in our HBO monthy fee until they will provide all the services included in our subscription fee.

Bruce in Naperville

New Poster

• 

1 Message

12 years ago

Adding my name to the list of Comcast HBO subscribers who wants to use HBOgo thru their ROKU player or alternatively to add ALL the HBOgo content to your HBO on demand channel.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

12 years ago

When will Comcast/Xfinity support Roku web streaming TV?  If we can't get HBOGo and others why not create an Xfinity Roku app to give us acess to our paid subscription channels?

New Poster

• 

1 Message

12 years ago

Time to say BYE BYE to Comcast!!!

You guys make cutting this cord sooooo easy.

Regular Visitor

• 

1 Message

12 years ago

Does comcast support HBO GO?

Regular Contributor

• 

100 Messages

12 years ago

Yes Comcast supports HBO/GO on everything but your TV. And by support lets remember that is by doing a check box on the back side of the HBOGO website for whitch types of OS/Devices they want to allow it on for their customers. No true support time required.

Still no ROKU or SmartTV support

Frequent Visitor

• 

16 Messages

12 years ago

New Poster

• 

13 Messages

12 years ago

I subscribed to HBO so I could use HBOGo. I subscribed THROUGH Xfinity and yet Xfinity is doing their hardest to block the content I pay for through your company.

Translate that and it simply comes out "cancelling."

New Poster

• 

1 Message

12 years ago

Your xfinity app doesn't have the content as HBO GO. The only reason why I have subscribed to HBO through xfinity is to use HBO GO. By telling us that you have an app also is a complete cop out. Let us enjoy the full service we pay you for, just like Directv does for their customers, or I'm sure a lot of people will be cancelling their subscriptions and changing providors. I will be doing the same if there is not a change.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here