aida1's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Monday, April 10th, 2017 1:00 PM

Closed

Not able to log in on android

I cannot log into my Xfinity Home app on my Android phone on wifi or data. I get "We're having some trouble logging you in." and a blue button to "Try Again". This is really frustrating as I have been using it daily for years and all of a sudden it has stopped working. I restarted my phone and also uninstalled the app and reinstalled it. Nothing has worked. I would really like to access my camera remotely and be able to arm/disarm the system from my phone.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

7 years ago

Hi aida1 -- 

I pulled up your account & would like to confirm the username you are using to sign in.  I will private message you with more information.  Private messages can be accessed by clicking on the envelope icon in the upper right hand corner of any forums page.

Thanks!

Rachel

New Poster

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I'm having the same problem with my xfinity home app.

Contributor

• 

10 Messages

7 years ago

I'm also having the same problem with the Xfinity Home App on the iPhone, the iPad, and my Nexus Android Tablet. It was working earlier today so I wonder if the mobile servers went down?

Contributor

• 

18 Messages

7 years ago

Just got off the phone with support. Was told that they're having problems with the app right now. No estimated time of repair.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here