Mwc159's profile

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

Friday, July 21st, 2017 4:00 PM

Closed

Home app won't connect

3 days ago the app forced both my phone (iPhone) and my wife's phone(android) to re-sign in. Now neither one will connect with our system. Just get the 3 dots flashing and it never connects. Any suggestions?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

7 years ago

Mwc159 -- 

I pulled up your account & updated something on my end.  Can you please try signing in again & let me know if you are successful?

Thanks!

Rachel

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

I am having this same problem. I have tried deleting and reinstalling the app but that does not work. It also does not work on my iPad or my wife's phone.

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

I have deleted and re-installed the app on both phones multiple times to no avail. I have also rebooted both the alarm keypad as well as the router it still just says trying to connect to your home.

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

7 years ago

Calancook -- 

To pull up your account, I need some more information.  Can you please send me a private message with the phone number or @comcast.net email address associated with your account?  To send a private message click on my name "ComcastRachelH", then click private message me. 

Thanks!

Rachel

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

Rachel you're awesome! Works great. Thank you!!!

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

7 years ago

Yes!! So glad to hear everything is working for you now.  Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything in the future!

Rachel

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here