wmpatt's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Saturday, February 25th, 2012 5:00 PM

Closed

Xfinity TV won't play on line

Why won't my Xfinity TV play online on my laptop? It says getting authorization then starting playback then nothing...

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Regular Visitor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Really??? This thread is from 2012??? It's 9/2017 and I am having this issue?! I clicked on your link and all it is, is the main page that still isn't working/unresponsive. With as high as my cable bill is, I shouldn't have this issue. Bet my payment gets autodrafted this month with no issues whatsoever! Never have that problem.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I had the same problem over a year ago and had to research my own solution.  Hope this helps.

OK - I figured this out on my own piecing bits from my web searches.  This worked for my new Windows 10 laptop.

First, make sure Flashplayer is installed.

Second, make sure Chrome is set as your default browser.

Open Chrome and type this into the address bar (without quotes and without spaces)  "about colon plugins" but use the colon symbol : instead of spelling out the word colon.

I had to type out the word "colon" because the forum text kept changing the "colon P" into an emoticon  

Look for the Adobe Flash Player plugin.  It is probably set to "disable"  Check the box labled "always allowed to run"

Close Chrome - may not hurt to restart the computer.

Hope it works for you - did for me.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

i am having the same problem. i do have a few browser's but this was selected from the same browser i have been using and it had worked just fine...until just now. i went to the suggested link but all it did was bring me back to the initial initializing screen for "my experience".....and that still is not bringin up the selected shows in action...just a still screen from the shows. 
what the heck??!

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Same issue, just stopped working.  This is the error I get

Xfinity Stream is not available at the moment. Please try back soon.

(Error ftde.xact.3307.1107296347)

Works fine on my android phone.

Official Employee

• 

8K Messages

5 years ago

lpryor54, appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your streaming issues on the app. Does the error message appear when attempting to watch live TV, a recording, or content on demand? 

KenF

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here